Instructional and Student Support Services Online Platform
Students who use EdisonLearning digital curriculum are fully supported by responsible adults at every turn. We make sure success is for everyone with a virtual team dedicated to the needs of your educators and students.
Certified virtual teachers to deliver asynchronous instruction, grading, feedback, and academic interventions.
- Provide assessment scoring and personalized feedback for each teacher-graded assignment
- Offer live tutoring and synchronous instruction by appointment
- Address all academic inquiries from students and parents
- Are observed and evaluated using the National Standards for Quality Online Teaching consistently throughout the year
Service Level Agreements
Our service level agreements are above average. Our instructional staff are committed to:
Respond to academic interventions and forum posts within 24 hours
“What I like to do at the beginning of a live session is provide some time for students to come in and say hello to each other. I notice the kids who come to live sessions are really looking for that social interaction. They want to be engaged with their peers. So what I have them do is turn on their mics and video at the beginning and give them a couple questions to get them talking.”
Certified Student Advisors to Support Students
Social and emotional support is needed now more than ever, and Advisors are there to provide that extra bit of human connection and guidance. Advisors are certified virtual advisors, serving as a student’s mentor or learning coach and supporting them in their academic, career, and personal development.
EdisonLearning Student Advisors
EdisonLearning’s Student Advisors are certified school counselors who support students in their academic, career, and personal development.
- Monitor pacing, progress, and graduation requirements for each student
- Create individualized graduation plans and/or personal learning plans that include academic and personal goals
- Offer postsecondary college and career mentoring
- Communicate with families and home districts
- Serve as certified school counselors
- Respond to all messages and phone calls within 24 hours (excluding weekends)
- Provide weekly advisement contacts for each student
Connect with us today to learn more about our instructional and student services.